PASTA WITH ROAST TOMATO AND OLIVE SAUCE
Enjoy this sinfully delicious pasta recipe. The result? Hands down one of the best pasta recipes on the site! Check it out!
- 1 cup of halved green and black olives
- 320-400g of pasta (a short-cut pasta is better)
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons of chopped capers
- 1 tablespoon of Modena vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of virgin olive oil
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS
Peel and halve the tomatoes, and place in an oiled dish.
Season with salt and pepper, and sprinkle over the sugar and capers. Drizzle with the oil and vinegar.
Roast in a pre-heated oven at 250C for around 20 or 30 minutes until well cooked. Remove the dish from the oven, cut up the tomatoes, add the olives and return to the oven for a further 5 minutes.
Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the packet. Drain and serve with the sauce.